Stephen Hawking On Trial: Confronting the Big Bang
By Pierre St. Claire (Vaiyasaki Dasa)
The wee Doctor behind the electronic voice on trial?
Stephen Hawking’s influence was significant. Nonetheless, renowned cosmologists have detected serious errors in his Grand Design theory of the universe.
Stephen Hawking On Trial documents the flaws in the final theory of an elder physicist.
Inconsistencies in Hawking’s thesis:
- Hypotheses vital to his theory lack supportive data
- Three major questions he glossed over deserve real answers
- What we factually know, but more importantly, what Hawking’s theory fails to explain
- Author:Pierre St. Claire
- Published:December 13, 2015
- File size:202 KB
- Formats:Kindle, Paperback