Radha Madhava Club Donations
$3,000,000 to $5,000,000 (Rs15 Crores to Rs25 Crores) Sponsorship
One exceedingly wonderful temple will appear from which Lord Krishna’s eternal service will spread everywhere.
Lord Nityananda to Jiva Gosvami Sri Navadvipa-dhama-mahatmya, Bhaktivinoda Thakura, 1896
The Temple of the Vedic Planetarium will feature the largest dome of its kind anywhere in the world. The central dome, inspired by Traditional Indian and Classical architecture, will rise 330 feet, topped by a sacred kalasha and cakra that will be visible from miles away. The inside of the dome will have a coffered ceiling. Each coffer is made of aluminum anodized to custom colors.
The coffers will be reinforced from behind with special acoustic materials to prevent echo and reverberation. This unique and custom acoustic system is designed to complement the chanting of 10,000 voices.
Main Temple Hall – $3,000,000 (Rs15 Crores)
The Temple Hall, constructed in Traditional Indian and Classical architectural styles, will house the worship of the Lord through blissful kirtanas, devotional bhajanas and prominent lectures. The center of the Temple hall will feature three magnificent altars made of white and blue marble with gold leafing.
The altars will hold the beautiful forms of Sri Sri Radha-Madhava, Sri Panca-tattva, and fifteen murtis of the great Vaishnava acaryas, which span the past five hundred years—from the Gosvamis of Vrindavana, to Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Main Temple Altars – $3,000,000 (Rs15 Crores)
Three glorious blue and white marble altars, decorated with gold, will adorn the Main Temple Hall. The domes will be made of lustrous, pearly white marble and will be supported by columns and arches made of rare blue marble, all highlighted with lapis lazuli embellishments and golden ornamentation, inspired by Fabergé styling. The altar, a world-class building in itself, will inspire awe and reverence in the pilgrims who are preparing to worship their Lordships. The guru-parampara murtis of the fifteen great acaryas whose vision inspired the worldwide sankirtana movement and the Temple of the Vedic Planetarium will stand on the left altar. Larger than life and radiant as molten gold, Sri Caitanya and His four principal associates, striking graceful poses, will stand on the central altar. Finally, Sri Sri Radha-Madhava and the eight principal gopis will stand on the right altar.
Pujari Floor – $3,000,000 (Rs15 Crores)
The Pujari Floor will be a most unique facility and practically the largest in the world. Sri Sri Radha-Madhava, the ashta-sakhis (8 main gopis) and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with His 4 associates will be worshiped using this incredible facility. Here, qualified devotees will make all preparations for the Lor's daily service, including six daily bhoga offerings, fresh garlands, and much more. Each day His hair will be carefully brushed and styled. His handmade clothes and custom-designed jewelry and all kinds of festival paraphernalia will be stored here. In addition, the facility will include conference rooms for training and educating new pujaris from around the world on how to increase the quality of service to the Lord in their respective temples.
Radha Madhava Club Appreciation
QUOTES FROM SCRIPTURES
The benefits of building a temple.
One who builds or helps to build the temple of Lord Vishnu becomes liberated along with eight generations of his forefathers.
- Agni Purana
While the real benefit is the Lord's eternal mercy, we want to thank you in the following ways:
- Your name or the name of a loved one will be inscribed in gold leafing on a special plaque, to be prominently displayed in the ISKCON Hall of Champions
- Receive honorary membership on the TOVP Board of Advisors
- Receive Guest of Honor status at the Opening Ceremony and other Mayapur events
- Receive special recognition in articles to be published in ISKCON periodicals
- Receive a complete set of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Caitanya-caritamrita, Krishna and Ramayana Art Books
- Receive framed photographs of the Mayapur Temple Deities
Enjoy the following lifetime appreciations:
- Yearly special offerings and puja to the Deities in your name to commemorate special events in your life
- Participation as yajamana in major temple functions
- 25 nights free per year in one of the Mayapur Guest Houses
- Special VIP services for handling every detail of your visit, including a local car and driver, and special VIP guided tours of Mayapur and other regional attractions
- Sumptuous mahaprasada meals through the VIP dining service
- Access to VIP areas in the temple facilities and at special events
- 25% off for seminars and retreats
- 25% off at participating Mayapur shopping outlets
Free regular periodical subscriptions
- Mayapur Festivals DVD
- Back to Godhead Magazine
- Yearly calendar